Birmingham International Station
Birmingham Airport is directly connected to over 100 towns and cities via Birmingham International Station and the free 'Air-Rail Link' monorail system. The Air-Rail Link takes two minutes to get to the station and operates between 03:30 and 00:30 hours daily. Between 00:30 and 02:00 hours there is a courtesy bus in operation. Please use bus stop D from the Airport Terminal and bus stop Sb at the Train Station.
Rail services operate regularly from Birmingham International to a range of destinations, by a number of operators, including:
- 3 trains per hour (tph) to London Euston
- 2tph to Birmingham New Street
- 1tph to Wolverhampton via Birmingham New Street
- 1tph to Manchester Piccadilly
- 1tph to Bournemouth
- 4tph to Birmingham New Street
- 1tph to London Euston via Northampton
- 1tph to Northampton
- 1tph to Coventry
- 1tph to Shrewsbury, of which:
- 1tp2h continues to Aberystwyth and Pwllheli after dividing at Machynlleth
- 1tp2h continues to Holyhead via Wrexham General and Chester
Birmingham New Street is 10 minutes on a direct train, with seven services per hour from Birmingham International. Services to central London operate daily with three trains per hour serving London Euston with Virgin Trains and one train per hour by London Midland. The journey takes approximately 70 minutes with Virgin Trains.