Birmingham Airport & Clubrooms Competition
Start your Valentines getaway off in style with a visit to the brand new lounge, Clubrooms: designed in the style of a modern members' club with the service to match.
To celebrate Valentine's Day, we have a pair of Clubrooms passes to give away. To enter follow @bhx_official and @no1lounges on Twitter, tell us where your'e flying and why you and your loved one should win the romantic Clubrooms experience. Use #BHXloveisintheair for your chance to win.
Twitter | Bhx_offical
This competition closes on 3rd February 2019. Good luck!
Competition Date: 25th January until 3rd February.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is a pair of Clubrooms passes.
- The prize is donated by Clubrooms and distributed by Birmingham Airport.
- The prize is non-transferable and non–refundable.
- The prize must be used by 31st March 2019.
- All taxes and surcharges are inclusive.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- For one valid entry to this competition, entrants must follow @bhx_official on Twitter, tell us where you're flying and why you and your loved one should win the romantic Clubrooms experience. Use #BHXloveisintheair and @no1lounges for your chance to win.
- The promoter is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize or for any inability of the prize winner to take up the prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the partners in this promotion accept no liability for any loss, damage by, or to, the prize winner or their guests whilst taking the prize.
- Winners accept prize at their own risk
- Prizes are subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of Birmingham Airport their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
- When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, Birmingham Airport will publish your surname and county (if named as the winner)
- You must provide your full name. Birmingham Airport will use your personal details to administer this promotion and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted
- No purchase necessary.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and will not be returned.
- If Birmingham Airport cannot contact the winner within 7 days of the closing date, they will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
- The competition closes on 3rd February 2019 at midnight.
Please see full terms and conditions below and our Competition Privacy Notice