Win flights to Lisbon with Monarch
This competition has now closed.
To celebrate the launch of flights and holidays to Lisbon this summer, Monarch is offering the chance to win 2 return flights to this fascinating city.
With 4 flights per week from Birmingham Airport starting from June, and just a short 2 and a half hour flight away, Lisbon is the perfect city break destination all year round.
Enter now for a chance to experience the oldest city in Western Europe, full of fascinating history and a contemporary culture that will interest all ages. Wander around the medieval ruins, relax with a coffee in the 1930s-style cafes and dance the night away in Lisbon's favourite bars and clubs. And don't forget those iconic yellow trams! Tram 28 is the most authentic and the greatest way to see all that the city has to offer.
Portugal is known around the world for its cuisine and you can certainly tantalise your taste buds in Lisbon. Try real Pastel de Nata (Portuguese tarts), indulge on some of the Atlantic's freshest seafood and sample home grown wines and the sweet liquor ginginha.
To enter the competition, simply complete the form below. A winner will be selected at random after Friday 8th April 2016.
The winner will receive two complimentary return tickets from Birmingham to Lisbon with Monarch. The prize does not include accommodation, transfers or spending money. The winner can travel from 17th June 2016, and must have travelled before 30th June 2017. Please see full terms and conditions here.
1. Entry is open to all UK residents over 18 years of age
2. Only one entry per person can be accepted
3. The competition commences Tuesday 8th March 2016 and ends Friday 8th April 2016 at 12pm.
4. A winner will be selected at random by Monarch
5. The winner will be contacted via email. If a winner cannot accept the prize, a new winner will be selected
6. The prize flights must be used by 30th June 2017
7. The prize consists of two outbound and two inbound flights only
8. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. Monarch's decision, as the organizer of the competition, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner is responsible for his own passport and visa requirements and the passport and visa requirements of the person who travels with them
10. Additional costs like travel insurance, accommodation, airport transfers etc, are not included in the prize
11. Normal conditions of carriage apply
12. Monarch and Birmingham Airport staff, including associated partners and family members are not eligible to enter this competition.