Birmingham Airport has launched the new look SkyZone - our interactive and educational children’s play area located after security by gate 55. Skyzone is easily accessible for all families bringing a fun and engaging experience for all children pre-flight.
To coincide with the start of the school holidays, we have planned a week of fun activities from Monday 23rd July starting with special appearances from the Birmingham Airport Mascot Zoom. Zoom’s friends, the Sky Cadets will be on hand in SkyZone for creative sessions and much more!
If you're travelling with children between 23rd of July and 31st of August then visit SkyZone, take the best family picture and upload it to social media using the hashtag #bhxskyzone and one lucky winner will win an exciting family hamper filled with goodies.
Please see full terms and conditions below and our Competitions Privacy Notice here.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Prize is one family hamper filled with goodies worth £250.00.
2. To enter, simply share your photo with Zoom to Birmingham Airport's Twitter page using the hashtag #bhxskyzone before midnight on 31st August 2018.
3. The competition opens at 6am on Monday 23rd July 2018. Any entries prior to this will not be counted.
4. Prize draw ends at midnight on 31st August 2018 and the winner will be notified within 7 days via Twitter.
5. Entrants must be over 18 years old (parents to upload the photo to #bhxskyzone)
6. Judges decision is final.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be used by the registered prize winner. The winner has 28 days to get back in touch and claim the prize. After this, the Airport reserves the right to select an alternative winner at random.
8. No substitutions or cash alternatives are offered to this prize.
9. Prize draw is not open to employees of Birmingham Airport. Entries open to UK and European residents aged 18 or over.